Best Neck Roll For Football
In football, safety is the top priority for all football players.
Companies have designed neck rolls for the purpose of protecting your neck to help prevent injuries to your head or neck.
Especially for lineman and linebackers, you’re in the trenches a lot of the game. Football neck rolls are designed to keep your neck in the proper place while you’re going to make a hit on your opponent.
Football neck rolls are attached to your shoulder pads, either by ties (similar to tying your shoes) or screwed into to stay in place.
Neck Roll American Football
- U.S.A. Made
- Ultimate Stinger Buster
- Designed with conjunction with D1-A Equipment Managers
- Offers superior neck protection for Linemen, Linebackers and Power Running Backs
- Does not trap heat like other football collars or neck rolls
- Secure protection by bolting the collar straight to the shoulder pads, keeping it from shifting around during the game
- Provides added support
- Regular neck roll fits size Small through XL shoulder pads
- Large neck roll fits size XXL shoulder pads
- Attaches with screws to pad.
- Fits ALTII 744 / 844 & ALT III 944 Shoulder Pads.
- Dual-density padding.
- Size: Youth X-Small.
- Provides rear and side extension for fit, comfort and added protection.
- 3" open-cell, PR-Plus foam padding.
*Keep in mind that we may receive commissions when you click our links and make purchases, at no extra cost to you. However, this does not impact our reviews and comparisons. We try our best to keep things fair and balanced, in order to help you make the best choice for you.
More Football Product Categories
Check Out Gridiron's Football Training Tips Below