Top-Rated Speed Hurdles Gridiron Picks
Why Use Speed Hurdles For Speed and Agility Training?
Whether you’re an athlete, a coach, or a fitness enthusiast, you’re likely looking for ways to improve agility, speed, and overall performance. One of the best tools to achieve these goals is the use of speed hurdles. By incorporating speed hurdles into your training regimen, you can dramatically enhance your ability to react quickly, navigate through obstacles, and achieve peak performance.
In this post, we will discuss the benefits of speed hurdles and how they can help improve your athletic abilities. Plus, we will explore the different types of speed hurdles available and how to effectively incorporate them into your workouts.
Also, you can visit all of our recommended speed training hurdles here and be sure to check out one of our latest articles for speed and agility hurdle drills: Speed and Agility Hurdle Drills.
Best Speed Hurdles Reviewed
- Do not accept imitations - The original QUICKPLAY PRO Quick-Click Adjustable Height Speed Hurdle - Set of 6. Why carry around heavy and bulky single height hurdles when you can Quick-Click? 3 HEIGHT SETTINGS (6, 9 & 12 inches) Adjust each individual hurdle height instead of having to carry around bulky and heavy equipment.
- INSTANTLY INCREASE & LOWER TRAINING INTENSITY with the innovative QUICKPLAY Quick-Click mechanism. To change the height of each hurdle simply rotate the feet until they Click in place no tricky buttons or clips. LOW CATCH TOP BAR DESIGN Featuring our unique dog-bone rung shape and beveled edges to minimize being caught by the athletes foot.
- SUPERIOR VISUAL ACUITY Bright neon color provides superior visual acuity training than other hurdle colors. TRAIN ON ALL SURFACES Safe to use on most training surfaces including gym floors, artificial turf, concrete, asphalt and grass
- IMPROVE FOOTWORK, SPEED & AGILITY - Set of 6 pro-quality track hurdles are perfect for creating challenging practice drills. Available in florescent yellow as high-visibility training markers, even during night practice sessions.
- DURABLE SPORTS HURDLES - The FORZA agility hurdles are manufactured from a strong shatterproof plastic for enhanced durability. Designed with player safety in mind, the speed agility hurdle will always fall forwards when struck, to avoid collisions.
- MULTI-PURPOSE SPEED HURDLES - These agility markers offer a unique training style for use in various sports, being useful as hurdles for track and field, football hurdles, soccer hurdles & physical therapy hurdles.
- EXPLOSIVE SPEED AND AGILITY. Generate power with these agility, and plyometric training hurdles. Bring your athletic performance to the next level as you build strength and explosive speed with the SKLZ 6X Hurdles.
- INSTANT BOUNCE BACK. These hurdles have innovative back bounce construction, and maintain their shape, even after being used by the toughest athletes. Each hurdle offers a highly durable base with a low profile look for cleats of all sizes.
- ULTRA DURABLE. The SKLZ 6X Hurdles are ultra-durable with a superior, one-piece twist design. At 6” high, they help to develop quick feet so you can output maximum power and footwork no matter your sport.
- Pack of 5 six inch speed hurdles
- Great for footwork training
- Improve foot-speed and tone leg muscles
- IMPROVE FOOTWORK, SPEED & AGILITY - Set of 6 pro-quality high speed agility hurdles are perfect to devise challenging practice drills (6in, 9in & 12in high hurdles available). The florescent yellow color makes the soccer equipment for training extremely easy to see.
- DURABLE FOOTBALL TRAINING EQUIPMENT - The FORZA speed and agility training set hurdles are manufactured from a strong shatterproof plastic for enhanced durability, so the fitness equipment will last for seasons to come.
- SUITABLE FOR ALL SPORTS - These speed hurdles are essential practice equipment no matter what sport you are competing in. Ideal for soccer training equipment, football, baseball training equipment, boxing training equipment, basketball training equipment, volleyball training equipment and more.
- Training Ladders for Athletes: Make training for youth or pro athletes easier with this football ladder training equipment set. Improve fundamentals like footwork, speed, and agility with this ladder workout equipment.
- Ideal Package for Coaches: Create unique routines for students and athletes with this speed ladder agility ladder set. Take this work out ladder and footwork training equipment with you using the carrying bag.
- Champion Quality Gear: Take your training to the next level with this speed and agility training set featuring 4 adjustable hurdles, 20 soccer cones, 1 training ladder (20ft), metal stakes, jump rope, 5 resistance bands, and a parachute with an adjustable belt.
- Set of 5 adjustable height speed hurdles, 8" and 12" heights
- Challenge yourself with varying drills and improve leg drive and agility
- Two height adjustments, 8" and 12" allow for challenging work outs
- Pack of 4 six inch speed hurdles
- Great for footwork training
- Improve foot-speed and tone leg muscles
- SPORT SQUAD - A TRUSTED BRAND FOR 10+ YEARS: As an American based company, Sport Squad has strived to bring family and friends together with a passion for high quality sports, lawn, tailgate, carnival and gameroom games.
- TRAIN LIKE A CHAMPION: Take your training to the next level with the Sport Squad Agility and Speed Hurdles. Perfect for pushing yourself through a workout and achieving peak performance!
- MULTI-SPORT TRAINING TOOL: Whether you play Football, Baseball, Soccer, Lacrosse, Hockey, Track, Tennis, or Field Hockey, these hurdles are a perfect way to ensure you are prepared to dominate. Great for plyometric workouts and crossfit too!
Types of Speed Hurdles
When shopping for speed hurdles, you’ll come across various options that cater to different training needs and skill levels. Some of the most common types of speed hurdles include:
Adjustable Speed Hurdles: These hurdles can be adjusted to different heights, allowing you to challenge yourself as you progress in your training. They are ideal for athletes of all skill levels.
Collapsible Speed Hurdles: Collapsible hurdles are designed to fold down when struck, minimizing the risk of injury during training. This feature makes them suitable for beginners who are still learning proper hurdle techniques.
Cone Hurdles: These hurdles consist of cones and hurdle bars, which can be easily assembled and adjusted to various heights. Cone hurdles are a cost-effective option and are great for personal use or team training sessions.
*Keep in mind that we may receive commissions when you click our links and make purchases, at no extra cost to you. However, this does not impact our reviews and comparisons. We try our best to keep things fair and balanced, in order to help you make the best choice for you.
More Football Training Products
Check Out Gridiron's Football Training Tips Below
Plyometric exercises for football players are explosive exercises that increase speed, quickness and power. You can do these plyo exercises anywhere.
Increase your power and speed with explosiveness workouts for football with resistance bands. Here are some of the top resistance exercises.