Best Football Throwing Machine For Football
As a football player, there may be times when none of your teammates or friends can help you out with your drill work and training.
That’s when companies decided to invent the football throwing machine to mimic game-like situations in football.
With a football throwing machine, you can practice your catching, punt returns, kick returns, and more so you can stay on top of your training and take your game to that next level.
In this article, we’re going to go over the football throwing machine reviews so you’re equipped with the right equipment and can keep improving your football skills.
You can visit all of our recommended football passing machines here.
Football Throwing Machine Reviews
- First Pitch Quarterback Football Machine includes two motors to throw spirals and simulate kickoffs and punts accurately up to 80 yards
- Machine includes 2 different slides that allow you to train for both spirals and swivels and runs off 120 Volt power or a 1500 Watt generator
- Adjustable legs allow for multiple height adjustments for more drills
- Jugs Football Passing Machine throws precise passes, punts, and kickoffs to any spot on your field.
- Throws any kind of pass including spirals or end-over-end "kicks" from 5 to 80 yards with adjustable speeds.
- Gives running backs, tight ends, and wide receivers more practice catching passes in a week than they normally get in an entire season.
- The new Aerial Attack Football machine is perfect for will deliver right-footed deep spiral punts that turn over and end-over-end kick-offs. Plus it throws short and long passes for receiving and defensive drills.
- Throwing head pivots instantly in any direction. You can lead receivers or spot punts or kick-offs precisely for both returns and coverage. Elevation changes are also quick. Machine can be locked into a specific location for precise repetition.
- Two high-powered motors provide instant recovery, allowing rapid repetition and combination of drills. Controls are safely away from throwing wheels. Throwing wheel guards protect players, coaches, fingers and hands during operation.
*Keep in mind that we may receive commissions when you click our links and make purchases, at no extra cost to you. However, this does not impact our reviews and comparisons. We try our best to keep things fair and balanced, in order to help you make the best choice for you.
More Football Product Categories
Check Out Gridiron's Football Training Tips Below
Best Speed Ladder Drills For Athletes
These are some of the best speed ladder drills for athletes. Improve your foot speed and quickness by performing these complex ladder drills.
Training Speed And Agility For Beginners
These beginner speed and agility drills are essential for football and other sports. These exercises are designed to use in your speed and agility workouts.
How To Run Faster: Speed Training Guide
If you are looking for the best speed training guide, this one is for you. Read our comprehensive speed training guide to learn how to run faster.